LP-E6 Battery for Canon 5D Mark II and III , 70D, 5Ds, 6D, 5Ds, 80D, 7D, 60D, 5Ds R DSLR Cameras – CopyCamera Batteries
LP-E6 Battery for Canon 5D Mark II and III , 70D, 5Ds, 6D, 5Ds, 80D, 7D, 60D, 5Ds R DSLR Cameras – Copy
- LP-E6 Battery Replacement for the Canon LP-E6 Battery
- LP-E6 Meets or Exceeds OEM Battery specifications
- Guaranteed to work with your Canon LP-E6 Cameras which includes the EOS 6D, 7D and 7D Mark II, 70D, 60D, 5D Mark II Mark III , 80D, 5DS, and 5DS R
blackfriday, Studio Light
VISICO 5 TTL outdoor Studio Light with VC-818TX transmitter
Model No.: VISICO5
Guide No.(2m, ISO100)1/60 reflector SF-610：68
Output control range：1/128-1/1
LED modelling lamp：13W
Color temperature(in constant color temperature mode)：5600±200K
Flash duration(not in constant color temperature mode)：1/650-1/10000s
Stroboscopic flash：number of flashs 20,frequency 30Hz
Sync mode：high speed sync (up to 1/8000s),first curtain sync,second curtain syncSKU: n/a
Battery Grip, Battery Grip Canon
Vertax E7 For Canon 7D
- Category：Battery Grip For Canon
- Product Model：Vertax E7 For Canon 7D
- The Canon Battery Grip BG-E7 is an optional battery grip designed specifically for the Canon EOS 7D.
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Vertical Position Shutter Release Button
- Vertical Position Control Buttons & Dial
- Extends Shooting Time
- Vertax E7 is a battery grip for Canon 7D camera which can be installed with two batteries of LP-E6 or six batteries of AA/LR6.
- An E7grip equals to an extra battery that can double the power.
- It is indispensable for shooting outside.
- The battery grip is equipped with shutter button in vertical position, main drive plate and other buttons that can make the operation the same whatever shooting in vertical or horizontal position.
- Adopted the same material of the camera body, the battery grip has the same capacity of waterproof and dust-free as the camera body with the seal treatment of each part.
- The quality is comparable with the one in the original factory with the super workmanship and performance.
Studio Flash VCHH
- Build in advanced 2.4G radio receiver system
- Triggering Method： Slave Sensor/Sync Cable/Test Button
- Overheating/Over voltage Protection： Yes
- Flash Duration： 1/800th~1/1200th
- 16 channcels with 4 groups
- Selective preflashes from 1 to 7 preflashes
- Preflashes timeframe and block time
- Long continuous shooting time
- CMOS chip technology
- 6 f-stops stepless power control range from full to 1/32
- Precise light output adjustment to an accuracy of 0.1 f-stop
- Dimmable halogen modeling lamp lamp