Filled with features and powered by a specialized lithium battery pack, the YN686EX-RT TTL Speedlite from Yongnuo is able to offer exceptional performance and speed. The flash also comes equipped with a Canon-compatible 2.4GHz radio system, allowing it to operate as a master or slave for various other units without any issue. Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, the YN686EX-RT offers another trick in the form of optical slave support for both Canon and Nikon systems, making it a more versatile option to have in your bag. And, users can enjoy a powerful light thanks to a rated guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm.
In terms of general operation the flash has a zoom head from 20-200mm, as well as a 14mm wide-angle panel, for optimizing coverage to your current lens. The head can also tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate left and right 180° for bounce flash techniques. Furthermore, the lithium battery improves speed by providing a recycle time of just 1.5 seconds at full power. And, the flash is fully compatible with high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync functions.
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, the YN686EX-RT is able to benefit from direct communication with the camera for automatic exposure. Also, it is equipped with a Canon-compatible 2.4GHz radio system, allowing it to be easily integrated into existing systems as either a master or slave. Furthermore, the flash offers optical transmission as a master for Canon flashes or as a slave for either Canon or Nikon systems.
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery pack, the YN686EX-RT benefits from fast recycle times of just 1.5 seconds at full power and the ability to get over 600 flashes on a single charge.
- The flash features a powerful guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm as well as a zoom range of 20-200mm with a pull-out diffuser available for 14mm coverage.
- The flash head can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotates both left and right 180°.
- High-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync functions are available, as well as flash exposure bracketing and compensation, stroboscopic flash, and more.
- USB interface for installing firmware updates.