FUJIFILM XF 8-16mm f/2.8
An ultra-wide zoom characterized by a bright and advanced optical design
the XF 8-16mm f/2.8 R LM WR from FUJIFILM is a 12-24mm-equivalent lens featuring a constant f/2.8 maximum .
The optical layout comprises six extra-low dispersion elements, including three Super ED elements
which help to virtually eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and color accuracy.
Four aspherical elements are also used to suppress distortion, curvature of field, and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
Also, a Nano-GI coating helps to control ghosting and flare for enhanced contrast.
Complementing the optics is a refined linear motor, which affords quick and quiet autofocus performance,
and the lens body is weather-sealed in 11 distinct places to support working in trying environmental conditions.
- Impressively wide zoom is designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 12-24mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Six extra-low dispersion elements, including three Super ED elements .
- Four aspherical elements control distortion, curvature of field, and spherical aberrations.
- Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating has been applied to lens elements and alters .
- Linear motor autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications .
- The lens body incorporates extensive weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture.