With full support for Nikon/Canon/Fuji/Sony TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the compact Godox TT350 Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is an excellent everyday companion for your camera. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, the TT350O is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°.
Multiple functions and features are built into the unit, includes HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and more. It is also easy to use with a rear LCD and it works quickly with a recycle time of 0.1-2.2 seconds. Additionally, it runs on just two AA batteries
- An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT350O for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328′ and support for 16 channels and three groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Olympus/Panasonic’s TTL system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm the TT350O will illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 270° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical slave mode is available for working with other standard flashes.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- This flash runs on two alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 210 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.2 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates
WITH LCD panel to offer clear and easy operation.
use 4 function buttons to change various settings according to different situations.
Turn the select dial to choose the amount of the settings.
Withstanding Overheat and Useful Functions GN36 (m ISO 100,@105mm),22 steps of power output(1/1~1/128).
Approx.0.1-2.2s recycle time,210 full power flashes(using 2500mA Ni-MH bATTERIES).
Support TTL/M/MULTI/S1/S2 MODES,24-105mm auto/manual zooming.With C. Fn custom function settings.